The school has a long – established Parents’ Association that has given huge support to the school throughout the years. The general aims of the Parents’ Association are:
- To encourage a programme of activities to encourage the involvement of the parents in the school.
- To foster educational partnership between home and school.
- To represent parents’ interests.
- To provide support for teachers.
- To promote the development of the school and its facilities.
- To advise the Principal on matters relating to the school.
The Parents’ Association welcomes new members each year and informs parents of their activities through the school newsletter.
If you would like to join, please email email@example.com
The members of the Parents’ Association are:
You must be logged in to post a comment.